Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » URGENT : : PROBLEM IN FORM 9i.
icon2.gif  URGENT : : PROBLEM IN FORM 9i. [message #199756] Thu, 26 October 2006 02:23 Go to next message
lunate

dearz,
i have a problem in form 9i .coz when i RUN my forms i got each and every output in the form of a web page,i othere word my each runtime FORM is opened in a web page,and then i got a message to install a java consol.(jinitiator)then i take a lot of time to work and i got a greenish screen of applet on web page.
some time i got and error TNS:unable to resolve adapter.in the web page(RUNTIME FORM)
but i solve this by using . SCOTT@ORCL

NOW
ANY ONE can help my how i can open my each form in normal format .(just in form 6i,i have used before form 9i)
and how can i make it fast .
REMMEBER i m using WINDOWS SERVER 2000.
so please help me
regards.
LUNAte

[Updated on: Thu, 26 October 2006 02:25]

Report message to a moderator

Re: URGENT : : PROBLEM IN FORM 9i. [message #199766 is a reply to message #199756] Thu, 26 October 2006 02:51 Go to previous message
djmartin
Account Moderator
What do you mean by 'normal format'? All 9i Forms appear in a browser window. You can reduce the amount of stuff suurounding your form but in 9i you can't 'not' have the browser. Are you using the 'separateframe=yes' facility? If you don't want to have it appear in a browser window then don't use 9i, stick with 6 or 4.5.

David
Previous Topic: report send direct to printer
Next Topic: "Open File Dialog box" in 10g suit forms
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 14:23:31 CDT 2024