Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » radio button and two radio button (merged)
radio button and two radio button (merged) [message #163617] Fri, 17 March 2006 08:58 Go to next message
eswaries
I put three radio button in a form.
when i click one radio button,it will call one form.
when i click another radio button ,then it will call another form.
how can i do this? is it possible? then what are the properties necessary to change? I which trigger i write the code call form?
radio button [message #163841 is a reply to message #163617] Mon, 20 March 2006 05:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
eswaries
Please aanswer for my question? is it possible in the forms I don't know please tell.

I have asked this question several times but I cannot get the answer.don’t say student

exercise like that I want to include this in my project is it possible or not.please clear.

And I use oracle 8 and Forms [32 Bit] Version 6.0.8.8.0 (Production)

When the radio button is clicked it must call one form.

I put three radio buttons in one for when I click one form it call one form.

When I click the other radio button it call the other form

Like that third one also.

What are the properties need to change? In which trigger can I write the code?

Re: radio button [message #163889 is a reply to message #163841] Mon, 20 March 2006 09:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kiran
Use "WHEN_RADIO_CHANGED" trigger and Call_form() built-in function.hope you should able to do with the help of these.Just a guess.

--Kiran.
Re: radio button [message #163917 is a reply to message #163841] Mon, 20 March 2006 15:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Achilles
In the "WHEN-RADIO-CHANGED" Trigger, check the value of the radio button selected, and then based on the selection call the desired form.

e.g.

IF :Radio_Group='Value_of_button1' THEN
Call_form('Form1.fmx')
ELSIF
:Radio_Group='value_of_button2' THEN
call_form('Form2.fmx');
ELSE
Call_Form('Form3.fmx');

END IF;

Hope that helps

[Updated on: Mon, 20 March 2006 15:27]

Report message to a moderator

Re: radio button and two radio button (merged) [message #163938 is a reply to message #163617] Mon, 20 March 2006 22:07 Go to previous message
djmartin
Account Moderator
eswari,

Please post follow-up questions against your EXISTING thread. Don't start a new thread to re-ask the same question. Placing a follow-up post will cause the thread to go to the top of the list and not cause 'orphan' questions.

David
Previous Topic: Problem with "Package Spec"
Next Topic: Run query as form - user prompt
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 08:34:05 CDT 2024