Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Custom.pll Used in Oracle 11i Apps
Custom.pll Used in Oracle 11i Apps [message #122198] Fri, 03 June 2005 13:28 Go to next message
brinklep
Is there anyone out there familiar with the CUSTOM.pll used in Oracle 11i Applications? I am trying to shorten a LOV on the Supplier query form because it contains vendor taxpayer number that we do no want everyone to see. I really need to know how to disable the LOV on this Oracle delivered form. I used this code but it did not work.

IF event_name = "WHEN_NEW_FORM_INSTANCE"
set_lov_property("block_name.lovname",DISPLAYED,PROPERTY_OFF);
END IF;

This may not have worked because the field that the LOV returns data to is still enabled and maybe the field and the LOV are dependent on each other. Is there a way to shorten the LOV dynamically so that maybe the info that we do not want to display will not show? This would entail dynamically changing the width of the LOV result window.

If someone knows what I am referring to, your help would be appreciated.

TIA
Re: Custom.pll Used in Oracle 11i Apps [message #122325 is a reply to message #122198] Sun, 05 June 2005 22:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
djmartin
Account Moderator
I think you may need to ask these sort of questions in the OTN Forums. If they can't help then log a TAR.

David
Re: Custom.pll Used in Oracle 11i Apps [message #122427 is a reply to message #122325] Mon, 06 June 2005 08:36 Go to previous message
brinklep
Thanks for replying David. I just wanted to throw this out there to see if anyone participating in this forum knew any info.
Previous Topic: Doubt in tree
Next Topic: plz,correct this program.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Sep 19 23:15:01 CDT 2024