Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Push Button Image
Push Button Image [message #80330] Tue, 10 September 2002 14:03 Go to next message
harley
Hi

I need to create a push button on my form .
I have to attach an image to the button which is stored as a file .

Now the path where the picture image is stored is not fixed and keeps changing. I cannot hard ode the path of the image into my push button Can any one suggest any way how I can attach the image to my push button
Re: Push Button Image [message #80360 is a reply to message #80330] Fri, 13 September 2002 07:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sameer
Sirisha u cannot attach a bmp file to a push button.U can only call bmp file frm the image item.To dynamically call image store the path and name of the image in the database like table consisting of three fileds namely srno,file_name,file_path.Then when calling this u can directly call the image path frm the databse depending on the file name.
Re: Push Button Image [message #173187 is a reply to message #80360] Sat, 20 May 2006 00:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
selvakumar_82
In icon file name

i have given :

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Pictures\1.jpeg

Then i set
Iconi - Yes.
default- No.

But i am not getting image .....

Regards

Selva.R

Re: Push Button Image [message #173212 is a reply to message #80360] Sat, 20 May 2006 05:16 Go to previous message
saadatahmad

As mentioned by sameer, you cannot assign a .jpg to a push button. You can only assign .ico file.
Copy a .ico file in My Pictures and then your value in the iconic property will be
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Pictures\1

Note: you don't need to mention 1.ico

Hope this is clear now.

regards.
Previous Topic: wrong no of values in INTO the list of a Fetch Statment
Next Topic: SEE MY ERROR :FRM-40735 : WHEN-BUTTON-PRESSED TRIGGER RAISED UNHANDLED EXPCEPTION ORA-00001.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 10:28:44 CDT 2024